Universal Technical Institute - Pay for what you Get!
Universal Technical Institute, 30k for a job in the automotive field?will you get the job when your done or just a bill for student loans.
So 30 k for core classes, 7 k for Ford fact, 4 k for toyota or nissan, and 5k for smog, 50 k if you take diesel auto fact and core to get a $12.00 an hour job. They offers their students insentives to sign up Lab fee and clothes paid for by admissions reps, they help students take the entrance exams(for those students that cant read and write) and they pass those students along so they can get their retake fees and federal and state funds they are told at sign up they will get $1000.00 worth of snap on tools when in reality it's only $800.00 How can you get a job with $800.00 worth of tools, especialy Snap On.
Most of the ciriculum is 8 to 10 years old or more, and the instcuctors have verry little field experience and most are recent UTI grads themselves.So do your self a favor, find an apprentiship program save your self the money and get a job at a shop and learn on the job.review #162087
You may also like
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."
- "Two days ago I was given a chemistry assignment and well, you know chemistry! I was completely at a loss at where to start and how I'd go about finishing..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "New alienware laptop (with 2k pricetag) dead after less than 6 months. minidisplay port is non functional and has never worked and the laptop came to me with case..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "In June 2009 I purchased a complete Trane XL16i variable speed air conditioner and gas furnace for over $11,500; not to mention extra dollars spent on changing out metal ducts..."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."