Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
3.0
Hello, we have been trying to reach you to discuss your concerns, but have been unable to do so. We will continue to try to reach you as UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative is attempting to reach out to you...
Tags
  • Education Quality
  • Uti Sacramento
  • Diesel Training

Universal Technical Institute - Take your licks and stop complaining

Thank you for your input regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We always appreciate your opinion and experience. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if we can be of service to you.
Review

I used to run auto repair shops and can't believe you couldn't handle a lube tec job I have hired kids with zero experience and they done fine and having them work with my more experienced guys teaching them the tricks they have learned from years of exp and all the short cuts I have also had tech school kids working for me that turned out to be a real asset my old timers showed them the ropes and my old timers learned the new stuff from the kids when you graduate from UTI you are a entry level mechanic you need to acquire on the job training I'm not going to turn a tech school grad loose in a shop and risk him screwing something up after you work in the field a while and learn and acquire your certifications your pay will climb along with your exp and if you can't cut it apparently you are not trying or didn't pay attention in school

Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute - Automotive Collision Course Review from Mcdonough, Georgia

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your son's experience was not a positive one. While it is UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration, our customer service representative has not been able to reach out to you directly because your contact information was not provided. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please reach out to us directly. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns personally.
Problems with payment

My SON GRADUATED yhe automotive collison and repair course he was not able to get a job in his career either. The housing list they offer is a ripoff.

My son was in a gated community and his apartment was robbed three times. They did nothing about it. My son had to join the military to provide a living for his family. They also had him do loans with my signature.

24K dollars wasted. I was blessed to be able to pay it.

Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Fullerton, California - Fraternization and how to properly deal with it.

Hi, we have been trying to reach you but we haven't heard a response from you via email and we don't have a phone number to contact you. We will continue to try to connect as we would like to understand more about your particular circumstance to see if there's anything we can do to assist.
Cheated
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I got a question for difry_uti, if I wanted to report a UTI employee for fraternization. What would be the best way to go about doing that? I get the impression that it is a generally excepted behavior, if you're "in" with management. I still have her phone number, texts, and pictures of "us" out at a bar we use to frequent.

The reason I want to report her, is because she is hustling UTI veteran students. She knows that the veteran students are using their GI Bill to pay for school and usually tend to have a little extra income compared to non- veteran students. We dated from june 2014 to about sep. 2015, until I could only see her for what she was doing. I thought about just letting things go but believe she'll continue to hustle students.

Any info helps, thanks.

Universal Technical Institute - Class Action Review

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you directly about your experience but have been unable to reach you using the contact information you provided. We will continue to try to connect with you.
Review

Working on a lawsuit against UTI and its campuses, if you (student) or any faculty members feel be trade or deceived or just plain lied too, please email at josephsantoli@aol.com or you can call at 201-926-9200

Universal Technical Institute in Sacramento, California - U T I CHEATS VENDORS

Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

This company cheats vendors...yes ! UTI SACRAMENTO school leased running equipment for a one year pre paid and gave the equipment back 18 months later trashed and not operable.

They refused to pay and stonewalled us for months. We then sent our request for only the late rents ...OVER $14k to their Corporate Legal office in Arizona and waited over another month for their official reply. They officially refused any responsibility for this bill they incurred. one month..Heck..2 BBB offices, 2 collection agencies and 3 different attys..here and in Arizona...

each only took less than an hour to agree we have a valid claim... We must now retain an atty and sue them ...swell.

We will do just that and keep Yelp and the 2 Better Business offices posted.

Testimonial
I went to Stillwater High School in Minnesota. A year after high school I started at UTI. I knew I wasn’t into traditional schools and that I wanted to work on cars after taking auto classes in high school. UTI had the Ford FACT program and that was the biggest...
Review
#1020664 Review #1020664 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Universal Technical Institute Ford Fact Program
Good quality
Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Cicero, Illinois - UTI withholding FASFA from veterans

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry you have heard that another student's experience was not a positive one. While it is UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration, our customer service representative has not been able to reach out to you directly because your contact information was not provided. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please feel free to reach out to us directly. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns.
Review

This does not apply to me, But I am currently attending UTI in Lisle IL.. I have listen to several complaints that veterans who are receiving FASFA are not getting their checks.

According to one VET. UTI will hold these checks for 4 weeks. Then they will issue it to the vet as long as there is no dept. Now UTI is allowed to do this but since their classes only run 3 weeks there is allways a dept showing in the system so they do not have to issue the check to the vet.

Well if the GI Bill is covering 100% of the tuition for the school how can UTI justify withholding those check from the vets.

Who most defiantly need that money to live and if they did not need how did they get qualified for it in the first place. I would like some help with this please.

Universal Technical Institute - Review in Education category

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your education experience was not a positive one. While it is UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration, our customer service representative has not been able to reach out to you directly because your contact information was not provided. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please feel free to reach out to us directly. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns.
Review

Nothing can describe the feeling of sitting down every nite across the dinner table from your parents knowing you wasted their money. My cousin got training from ford rite out of high school for free.

He just bought a brand new raptor. I owe more than that truck is worth. UTI destroyed my spirit with lies, may family financial stability.

And my dignity. Just don't do it.

Universal Technical Institute - Incompetent Teachers Review

I attended. There years.

Ago. Only reason I stayed was because of my parents. The second week I was ther wanted to quit. Some students new more than teachers I remember one teacher was a manager at a McDonalds He only new how to talk.

To me the school was a big rip off I even complained to administration because I would ask questions to teacher and he would say you will get experience when u get out in the field. It's probably a little worse now seems everywhere u go its money. All they want is money.

Honestly in my opinion u learn more as a helper . I attended uti ( un trained ***) as we called it back n the late 80's