State: California City: Rancho Cucamonga Clear all filters (5 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Universal Technical Institute in Rancho Cucamonga, California - I graduated from uti

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. UTI’s sincere desire is to understand your frustration and our Education Manager is attempting to reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers.
Review
#1192284 Review #1192284 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

It's waste of money and time you can learn everything they show you in the Field start as a lube technician and get training from actual manufacturers I regret going there now I can't get rid of my student loans uti is such ***

Universal Technical Institute in Rancho Cucamonga, California - Failure to protect

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative is attempting to reach out to you directly per your request. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. We will attempt to reach out to you.
Poor customer service

Was being stalked by another student with recorded statements of bodily harm and records of phone calls..my purse was stolen and they hid the cameras recorded evidence of who stole it.. they made me drop outta school while the stalker got to finish and get a degree...i had never missed one single day of class and was never late with good grades...

was promised not to have to pay anything back but now im in *** deep with them for thousands of dollars. Promised to help find me a job to help me through school-never happened. Promised tbey would call me back to school after the stalker graduated-never happened....even after all the evidence they still allowed him to stay in school and finish and then said i was the one who was a risk for the school???? Wtf??

They never kept their word at protecting the ones who really wanted the education.... as an older woman there should have been alot more respect and protection -it seemed as though they didnt want women in the school because they didnt want to deal with the possibilities of sexual harrassment i guess...but no matter if there is women or not there is still going to be some sort of harrassment.... i was done dirty and singled out because i was in my 40s and one of the very few female students in the rancho cucamunga,ca location.... they never wanted to help and never seemed to have time- was always an excuse...wheres the open door policy???

Wheres the counselors for students who really need to talk?? Wheres the protection when its really needed??? Its all a crock of *** for the money- once they get their money your mean nothing to them!! Add me to the lawsuit!!!!

I want them to feel the pain they have inflicted on me and my life...sleepless nights-depression from feeling like a failure-worry of not being able to make ends meet because they didnt keep their end of the deal- credit sucks because of their lies and i cant do nothing with poor credit due to their negligence...the list goes on and on...

ive been on antidepressants anxiety and panic meds...this really affected my life...this was to make my dad proud before he passed away and they caused me to fail myself and my dad and the thats a feeling that eats you up inside for life!!! Teresa Please email me

Universal Technical Institute - Program Review from Rancho Cucamonga, California

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We often hear from satisfied graduates that you get out of your education what you put into it. We're glad you made the most of your efforts and dedication. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if we can be of further service to you.
Good quality
3.7

I graduated from UTI 2012. I was impressed with the facility.

Some classes were a little boring but I did learn many things that I now use in the industry. I make $22 an hour as diesel tech. Some staff were rude but many were great, helpful and tried to help me, especially in financial aid.

My rep was a man named Enrique and he was straight forward told me keep attendance strong, driving record clean, be proactive in class because you get out of it what you put into it. So that's my advice for whoever is thinking about attending at UTI

Universal Technical Institute in Rancho Cucamonga, California - UTI-Overpriced, has potential, could be ALOT better. Disappointed in all

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative is attempting to reach out to you directly per your request. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers.
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Tags
  • uti universal technical institute
  • auto technician
  • Universal Institute University

$30K to learn things I already knew. But hey, their recruiters make a LOT of money. So maybe that should have been the job I went for upon graduating. The experience of being in Cali was nice, minus the 800/month for a 400 sq ft studio. But UTI did hook us up with Pit passes for the Pomona NHRA Winternational and the Allstate 500. I met a lot of really cool people and had some wonderful experiences. But still not worth the tuition. $15k? MAYBE. Oh and then there's the whole fact of the Financial Aide officer telling me she would defer my loan for a year when I graduated. A year later, I got a letter notifying me of my DEFAULTED loan. Nothing received about my loan until that letter. Oh, and my perfect attendance, 4.0GPA, BMW STEP program etc, didn't seem to make too many people want to hire me. The dilemma is People only want to hire employees with REAL shop experience (which they do not consider UTI to be so) and it makes it hard to get "REAL" shop experience without getting hired.So, all in all, could actually be a really good school if:

A) wasn't so expensive

B) it wasn't a revolving door check cashing place who doesn't care what happens to you once you're gone and they have your money(too much of it)

C) if it was actually mostly hands-on as promised and advertised

D) if they were upfront and didn't make fantastical promises of making top dollar in the field from the day you leave.

3.0
Hello, we have been trying to reach you to discuss your concerns, but have been unable to do so. We will continue to try to reach you as UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative is attempting to reach out to you...
Tags
  • Education Quality
  • Uti Sacramento
  • Diesel Training

Contact Universal Technical Institute Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Universal Technical Institute, Inc.
16220 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 100