State: Colorado Clear all filters (3 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
Hello, we have been trying to reach you to discuss your concerns, but have been unable to do so. We will continue to try to reach you as UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative is attempting to reach out to you...

Universal Technical Institute in Montrose, Colorado - Auto

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We often hear from satisfied graduates that you get out of your education what you put into it. We're glad you made the most of your efforts and dedication. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if we can be of further service to you.
Reason of review
Good quality
3.0

I went to UTI and it was the best experience of my life, you have to want to be an Auto Mechanic all out or you won't make it, you have to be willing to work harder than you may want to at times. You never stop learning, you must buy tools and equipment, and dig in! If you work at a dealer, seniority is a must to not get warranty work all the time, I own my own business and am Happy with what UTI did for me! If I were working as a slave to some else this isn't as rewarding. I've finally gotten to the point where I can pick what jobs I want to do, You will succeed by choosing profitable jobs and avoid busy work. The first few years will be tough DON'T QUIT, the most successful mechanics are BULLDOGS never giving up. It's not for everybody you have to Love it. A good independent shop is more recommended IMO than a dealer. Lastly UTI can't teach experience you must get it youself! GREAT SCHOOL!

be tough, Don't quit it will pay off. Build a reputation and

Universal Technical Institute in Englewood, Colorado - About that *** *** salesman

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. While it is UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration, our customer service representative has not been able to reach out to you directly because your contact information was not provided. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. Please reach out to us directly. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns in person.
Review

man i think you can call this a comment,yaa MAN CALLED THAT PLACE LIKE 4 YEARS AGO HE WANTED ME TO VISIT uti LEARNING FACILITY MAN HE STARTED TALKING LIKE A BOXING COACH TRYING TO GET ME READY & SIKED UP, *** I JUST WANTED TO COME DOWN THERE TO KICK HIS *** i WASENT WANTING TO GO TO SCHOOL, i JUST WANTEDTO KICK HISS *** SO BAD i ALMOST DONE THAT 'BUT AFTER A A FAST DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK & SPEND ALL DAY PUMPIN SOME IRON i WAS ABLE TO CALL OFF THAT ABRUPT *** WHIPPING HE WAS GONNA GIVE HIM. NOW HEiM A PEASEFUL GUY BUT HE JUST HAD THAT MAGIC TOUCH & HET THE WRONG NERVE i WAS WANTING THEM TO HELP ME GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR i HAVE THE TRAINING IN AUTOBODY & MECHANIIS ALL U NEED IS A CODE SCANNER ,TOOLS & SOME PARTS i CANT REMEMEMBER HIS NAME BUT i THINK ABOUT IT & i GET PISSED OFF AGAIN.

Contact Universal Technical Institute Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Universal Technical Institute, Inc.
16220 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 100