Reply by Universal Technical Institute

Hi, we have been trying to reach you but we haven't heard a response from you via email and we don't have a phone number to contact you. We will continue to try to connect as we would like to understand more about your particular circumstance to see if there's anything we can do to assist.
Author's
Avondale, Arizona
1.3K views

i was scammed by uti. they lied from the very beginning an tod me a lot of lies.

the made me stay in school when I wanted to leave so they would get paid. there is a lot of emtion stress an debt. I believe that isn't far to me at all. I have heard about this so ever since I went to school it has been worse experience every.

I want to let everyone know that I would not tell anyone to go there. I was treated like just a number.

like I said there are more things to talk about. thank you

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Universal Technical Institute Cons: Student services, Money focus, Policy, Curriculum, Lack of discipline.

Comments

speak english.

@Anonymous

Right!

Or, @ least PROOFREAD?

I re re-read it in order to determine if a key was inop', sadly; no...

I searched "UTI REVIEWS", hoping to find a cross section of viewpoints.

I wouldn't mind reading a folder of complaints, but - I've yet to come across even 1 - ONE - legit critique which is intelligible and written using proper grammar; from a student OR a parent.

(psssst... while maybe not a big selling point for an OKCupid profile it's chill to depend on a spell-checker)

comments