State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Clear all filters (3 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Universal Technical Institute - Uti Automotive Technical Training Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you directly about your experience but have been unable to reach you using the contact information you provided. We will continue to try to connect with you.
Reason of review
Good quality
4.5

I'm 18 and am attending uti just like this post says don't listen to all the negative comments because these are the people they tell you about the people that didn't get there job or because they did something that prevented them getting the job but so far I love uti it's for the people that really love Cars yeah you only work at dealership at first but there's room for you either to move up like have plan don't just expect it to be handed to you like there's always employers looking for uti and some people say it's a waste of money how? Because you didn't get that job ha!

That's the only thing I've seen people complaining about and the thing about the drugs of course uti didn't want anyone to know like if you were the president of the school do you think u would see a decline in money and attendence if everyone knew that happened in a apartment with uti students and it's like that with other colleges as well they never want to tell but somehow people find out and I'm not a uti fan boy I first I was going to attend community college but because I was always obsessed with cars and Ik a couple of friends who went there they loved it I decided to try and I'll probably still might go to college to get my business degree so I can one day open up my own shop!

Like come on who wouldn't want to work on supra or Integra type R they have svt's not that mustangs are the best but there's plenty of opportunities here and you.csn even work on your own vehicle I can't wait for the high performance class!! Thanks guys choose wisely

Universal Technical Institute - Enrollment Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Hi, we have been trying to reach you but we haven't heard a response from you via email and we don't have a phone number to contact you. We will continue to try to connect as we would like to understand more about your particular circumstance to see if there's anything we can do to assist.
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
2.0

My son attends uti in north carolina. I was given false information prior to enrollment my son is a out of state student who dreamed of one day attending uti however his dreams are now diminished and noone will assist me with making his stay studious.

I plan on taking complaints further. Pissed off parent

Universal Technical Institute in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - UTI students and teachers Dont care

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your education experience was not a positive one. While it is UTI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration, our customer service representative has not been able to reach out to you directly because your contact information was not provided. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers. If we can help with or address your concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly.
Loss

I am currently a student at UTI in the exton campus enrolled in the auto, diesel and ford program. I have a 4.0 GPA, 99% attendance, and 4x student of the course.

This school robs you of your education. The students rob you of your education. 90% of the students would rather not learn and not do anything. I feel like im in highschool all over again.

The level of maturity these kids have are ridiculous. The teachers know this so they lower the level of expectations for the students. And that really *** off students like me that are busting our *** to earn a good education. Collegiate housing??

HA! WHAT A JOKE! Please do not let the school services find you somewhere to live. They'll stuff you into a small apartment with 6 kids where you have 1-2 bathrooms, and 2 twin beds per room.

When you try to break the contract they'll charge you for cleaning the apartment even though they won't clean it. Do yourself a favor and just get a job doing oil changes or get an education at a county college.

This school doesn't care about you, they just want your money. I Wish I knew all of this before I spent my 48k but now I'm stuck biting my tounge and making the best of it.

Contact Universal Technical Institute Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Universal Technical Institute, Inc.
16220 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 100