filters
State:
City:
Product:
Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Depression and suicidal thoughts are extremely serious concerns, please contact your former campus for a listing of resources that may be able to assist you. Thank you.
Review
Thank you for leaving this review. We would like to help get you in contact with the appropriate leadership regarding your concern. Please send your contact information, including the campus that your son attended to customercare@uti.edu – thank you.
Tags
  • Scamming Liars
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your thoughts. We are sorry to learn how you feel about your experience in the program and we would like the chance to speak with you directly about your feedback. Please reach out to us at...

Universal Technical Institute - Lies all lies

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your thoughts. Our goal is to provide students with the training and skills to start a career in their field of choice, so we are sorry to see how you feel. We continuously strive to improve our student experience and outcomes, so your feedback is very important to us. We would like to have the opportunity to better understand where your frustration is coming from. Campus leadership is trying to reach you to see how we can work together to resolve any issues or misunderstandings. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
Review

Scammed us all fake made promises that never happened. Loads if student loan debt!!!

Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Houston, Texas - The appartment lease scams had to share a room collegiate ho

Hi Fredrick, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate all feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our student’s experience. We are sorry to see that there was a miscommunication regarding your housing, and we would like to get the chance to speak with you further about that. We see that you rated other portions of your Education at UTI very highly, and we hope that you are doing well. Your feedback will be shared with the campus so they can contact you about your concerns. Again, thank you Fredrick.
2.8

They told,me on the phone that i had to a appartment which was two bedroom. I didnt know that it would be 4 people in a 2 bedroom sharing a room for 489 a month from each student...

I now have a broken lease on my credit because i could afford the payment by myself. They paint this picture but they are scamming the hole time..

Universal Technical Institute - Bad attitude from student services

Hi Karem, thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your experience. We are sorry to see that you felt frustration during your time with us, and we are sorry to see that you’ve decided to withdraw. If you would like to re-enroll at any time, or if you choose to remain a student, we will continue to work with you to address your concerns. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Review

I asked for help from student services director she wasn't nice she doesn't care about any problems I explained to here.

I'm going to leave here going to apply in Lincoln tech

Also when I was in the lap I can't learn one many guys in one engine and we have to finish everything in very short time so only one guy finish everything and the rest of students just watching, I'm really upset

Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Avondale, Arizona - Years later they say I never attended....

Hi Ann Hall/GlamorousRooster,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would like to help with your transcript and graduation documentation. Someone from your former campus has attempted to reach you using the contact information that was provided. Please get back in touch with us when you have a moment so we can assist with this issue. Thank you.
Poor customer service
1.6

I graduated in 1997. I literally dressed up, walked in graduation, and have photos of the day...not to mention, my degree paper as well.

Years and years later, I wanted another copy of my transcript sent to a University (yes, I have a copy of that too) so I called. The lady tried looking me up several times and then vehemently told me that I never attended UTI!!! I still have student loans to this day that I am paying on and they do not acknowledge my attendance nor graduation. She said something about a fire...lost their paperwork...blah, blah, blah...but what happened to the digital records????

UTI received loan money. They profited.

I...now have no degree, according to them. I think I should have no loans then.

Universal Technical Institute - Mr. Delaney at Rancho

Hi Jason, while we are sorry to learn that your overall experience with UTI was not what you had hoped for, we are glad that you enjoyed your time with Mr. Delaney. We hope that you learned a lot and took full advantage of the education and the support services available to you. If there is anything that we can assist with, please contact the campus directly. Thank you.
Review
Pros
  • Instructors
Cons
  • Everything else
Good customer service
1.9

Great instructor when he can see over the desk. Alot of experience and knows what he is talking about, except the miata, he should never touch those.

but overall, if i had the choice id be happy with him as my instructor for every class. The school overall is not something i would do again knowing how it is here now, but Mr Delaney definitely helped keep me going and showed me what i actually came to learn.

I had his courses a few montsh ago and he still helps with the ones i need help in. ok well im out of stuff 100 words is ridiculous

Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Rancho Cucamonga, California - I graduated from uti

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Universal Technical Institute (UTI). We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. UTI’s sincere desire is to understand your frustration and our Education Manager is attempting to reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, UTI has graduated more than 200,000 technicians during more than 50 years in business. Our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI graduates experience in their careers.
Review
#1192284 Review #1192284 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

It's waste of money and time you can learn everything they show you in the Field start as a lube technician and get training from actual manufacturers I regret going there now I can't get rid of my student loans uti is such ***

Contact Universal Technical Institute Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Universal Technical Institute, Inc.
16220 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Phone:
(800) 834-7308
All Universal Technical Institute Contacts

Latest Question

Universal Technical Institute Questions
Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Houston, Texas - For profit school that prays on our nations veterans

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you directly about your experience and will try to connect with you.
Review
Cons
  • Accounting
  • Teachers selling drugs to students
  • Predatory on military
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
corect the information being reported, and refund my "military tution deduc":
2.0

I attended this school for roughly 6 months- I had to with draw due to military orders. As a result I received a bill for 900 dollars " military tuition deduction".

It was sent to collections before I was made aware of it and paid off in collections. Now 3 years later, I call UTI because it now shows on my credit as a 637 dollar debt. and it shows it is an outstanding debt. I tried to call the so called school and get nothing but Uhmms and uhh's.

when I try to talk to the people in accounting I get nothing but voicemails and no returned calls. This school will no prepare you for any kind of job outside of a dealership structure.

don't buy in to the nonsense your recruiters try and press on you. Veterans- Do you self a favor and use your GI bill more wisely then I did at this business in disguise as a school.