Verified Reviewer

Testimonial

Growing up I was always fascinated by all different kinds of cars. As I got older, I wanted to get the education to learn more about the mechanics and how the vehicles worked.

When I went to Kennett High School, I took vo-tech at the Technical College High School - Pennock's Bridge Campus. I decided to go to UTI because they gave me the confidence that I would find employment after I graduated. Hands-on learning was very important to me because it physically showed me how to correctly complete a task. The instructors were always willing to help in any lab or on any assignment they gave us.

My investment in UTI was beneficial for my career. Without the education I received from UTI, I wouldn’t have been able to get the job here as an automotive technician.

UTI gave me the skills I needed to work on all different types of vehicles and complete the tasks given to me. I found a great company to work for and I continue to get the opportunity to grow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Technical Institute Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Universal Technical Institute Reviews