Product: Universal Technical Institute Marine Technician Training Program Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Universal Technical Institute's reply to:

Universal Technical Institute in Orlando, Florida - Uti/MMI

Thank you for providing feedback regarding Marine Mechanics Institute.
We are sorry your experience was not a positive one. MMI’s sincere desire to understand your frustration and our customer service representative will attempt to reach out to you. As a leading provider of training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians, our reputation is built not only on the quality of our training and instructors but also the success that UTI and MMI graduates experience in their careers.
Review
Product
Universal Technical Institute Marine Technician Training Program

I graduated MMI (marine) in Orlando in 2011. I had perfect attendance and even a few student of course (soc).

We were told that professionalism was important because big name employers stop by the school and observe students, not true. Also MMI claim they had job placement, not true. They also told me i qualified for two $5500 grants. I never saw a dime.

So needless to say i dont work in this industry.

I eneded up getting back into machining only because i had 20 years in that trade prior to the MMI tradgedy. Dont get me wrong there were jobs in the marine industry, I just wouldnt work for $10-$12 an hour.

Contact Universal Technical Institute Customer Service