Verified Reviewer

Testimonial

After high school I considered going to Bozeman University in Montana to get a business degree. The more I thought about it, though, what I really wanted to do was get my hands dirty and wrench on things versus sitting behind a desk.

I had heard a lot of good things about UTI from my friends that were already attending, so I went to an open tour day to check it out. I had taken metal and light auto classes in high school and thought I had an understanding of cars but when I got to UTI I realized I actually didn’t know much at all. The classes at UTI taught me the fundamentals. I really liked the instructors and appreciated that they were in the industry prior to teaching.

I am very happy with the career choice I made and I think I will continue to be a technician for a long time. My wife is happy that I can fix her car and my friends are coming out of the woodwork for help with their cars, too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Technical Institute Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Universal Technical Institute Reviews